EBuild is an ant based generic build system for Java projects developed in Eclipse.
it can build almost any Eclipse java project with very minimal configuration.
it automatically figures out dependencies and build order based on the .classpath Eclipse files.
it creates a jar file with all the relevant libraries under it's directory. the jar should be runnable with java -jar file.jar
SVN Repository with latest code is here
- Get the code (typically you will install it into the workspace as a project)
- Copy example-common.properties to common.properties
- Create a build.properties inside your main project.
- Run with : ant -Dproject=PROJECT_NAME
- Build output will be generated into the build directory inside the project.